Compared to the previous years, most people are obsessed with face masks lately. It’s mainly because of its innumerable benefits for the skin. When applied to the skin, these packs not only nourish or treat but also provide you with a refreshed and revived skin. Moreover, it has become a go-to remedy for exhausted skin. It’s not only the store-bought face masks; there are a few natural face mask ingredients that are popularly used in different countries; want to discover them? Scroll down; today’s blog post will take you to the world’s most loved and used face mask ingredients for glowing skin;
Moroccan Clay Masks
Clay masks are becoming much more popular nowadays. The Moroccan red clay is commonly used to nourish the skin, control acne, and to even out skin tone. According to studies, applying clay masks help increase the skin’s elasticity because of their rich silica and magnesium content. Let’s take a look at the benefits of Moroccan clay masks in detail;
- Exfoliates dead skin cells: When mixed with water or oil, it makes a perfect paste with a mildly grainy texture; this, in turn, helps eliminate those dead skin cells provided with soft and smooth skin.
- Helps unclogs the pores: Using the clay mask helps deep cleanses the clogged pores. It draws out impurities and buildups from the pores and purifies your skin.
- Eliminates excess oil from the skin: Applying the fine paste of clay mask to the skin soaks up the sebum and oils within the pores. Hence it prevents blackheads and pimples on the skin.
- Soothes and softens the skin: Moroccan clay is best for soothing inflammatory skin conditions.
USA: Popular Charcoal Mask
When it comes to the skincare goals of Americans, they focus mainly on the pores and remedies to get rid of blackheads. Charcoal is a popular and loved ingredient in the USA, and so any mask with charcoal is loved by beauty lovers to include in their skincare. Moving on to its benefits, it helps draw out impurities from the skin, exfoliates, unclogs, and minimizes the appearance of pores. A charcoal mask also helps;
- Maintain skin health: Using a charcoal mask on the skin helps slough off the entire gunk and oil from the skin.
- Brighten the skin: The charcoal face mask is most loved because of its skin-brightening properties. It can instantly refresh and make the look soft and radiant.
- Softens the skin: The exfoliating properties of charcoal masks help improve skin’s texture and provide soft and smooth skin.
- Balance oils: The charcoal masks absorb excess oil from the skin, resulting in beautiful and balanced skin.
Indian skin loves turmeric
When it comes to taking care of the skin, every Indian woman relies on one natural ingredient; turmeric. Mixing turmeric with other natural ingredients like gram flour, sandalwood, and curd makes it a wonderful DIY face pack for glowing and healthy skin. When used on the skin, turmeric helps in.
- Healing acne: The rich antiseptic and antibacterial properties of turmeric effectively control the growth of acne-causing bacteria.
- Brighten dull skin: The deep purifying, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric leaves your skin bright and radiant.
- Reduce dark circles: Including turmeric in a face pack makes it a perfect remedy to fight dark circles and lighten the under-eye area.
- Lightens hyperpigmentation: Turmeric has the power to inhibit melanin production, the main cause of hyperpigmentation and dark spots on the skin. Consistent usage of this natural ingredient can easily get rid of blemishes on the skin.
- Prevents premature aging: Turmeric helps boost collagen production and hastens the skin’s ability to regenerate healthy tissue.
Japanese Rice Mask
You get to find varied varieties of sheet masks in Japan. Along with them, the rice mask is popular not only in Japan but beauty lovers from around the world now started using it on their skin to achieve that glass skin. This DIY face mask is gentle on the skin yet offers long-lasting results.
- It smoothens the skin
- It’s rich in anti-inflammatory properties
- Improves skin’s elasticity and firmness
- Protect the skin from free radicals
There are a lot of other natural ingredients that can guarantee flawless and healthy skin. If you haven’t yet included face masking into your skincare routine, it’s time to start one ASAP because, for sure, it can provide you with soft, smooth, and glowing skin. Want to try some amazing natural face masks infused with nutrients to nourish, treat and hydrate your skin? -Check out Savarnas Mantra Natural Face Masks; no doubt! Your skin would love toZubeda Patanwalar get pampered with it.