The skin is exposed to dirt, oil and dust throughout the day. Cleansing is the only way to rescue the skin from these impurities and oil. Not only that, facial cleansing is the basic and the first step in skincare and makeup too. A well-formulated facial cleanser plays multiple roles, including nourishing, hydrating and combating various skin concerns, apart from keeping the skin clean. Luckily you get myriad varieties of facial cleansers suitable for different skin types. However, choosing the appropriate one for the skin seems a difficult task. Can't decide which cleanser is the right one for your skin? Read on;
Which Facial Cleanser Is Good For Skin?
Natural facial cleansers are safe and beneficial for the skin compared to conventional facial cleansers. Facial cleansers that use harsh chemicals can damage the skin or worsen existing skin conditions. Natural facial cleansers are infused with active natural ingredients that are gentle and soothing for the skin.
Best Natural Cleansers to Keep Your Skin Clean and Healthy
Want to include the best natural cleansers in your skincare? Savarnas Mantra® skincare range is formulated with active natural ingredients that are mild, nourishing, hydrating and soothing for the skin. Here are the best natural facial cleansers that can gift you smooth, soft and refreshed skin;
Savarnas Mantra® Natural Rose Cleanser
Natural Rose Cleanser is particularly made with ingredients that suit all skin types. Rosehip seed oil is the key ingredient used in this natural cleanser. The cleanser helps remove the skin's impurities, dirt, oil and makeup without disrupting the moisture balance.
Benefits of Rosehip Seed Oil
Derived from the rosa canina rose bush, the rosehip seed oil contains excellent skin nourishing vitamins. When used on skin;
- It deeply hydrates the skin
- Reduces inflammation
- Promote collagen formation
- Improve the skin's tone and texture
- Lessens hyperpigmentation
Savarnas Mantra® Natural Wheat Cleanser
If you are searching for a cleanser to soothe and hydrate the skin, then the Natural Wheat Cleanser is a must-try. The cleanser uses coconut and sunflower oil surfactants to deep cleanse your skin, providing soft and bright skin. Furthermore, it uses Lycopene, which helps improve the skin's texture, prevent skin discoloration and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Benefits of Using Natural Wheat Cleanser
- Protect against skin damage caused by environmental stressors.
- Softens the texture of the skin
- Hydrates and soothes the skin
Savarnas Mantra® Natural Wheat Germ Cleanser
Looking for a revitalizing and nourishing facial cleanser? You've met your match; formulated with wheat germ oil; the cleanser helps maintain healthy and nourished skin by eliminating the skin's dirt, oil and other impurities.
Benefits of Wheat Germ Oil for Skin
- Rich in anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Soothe the skin
- Helps repair sun damage
- Provides soft, smooth and radiant skin
Seaweed and grapefruit seed extracts are the other ingredients used in the cleanser. The former helps nourish, tighten the skin cells, and improve elasticity, providing a plump and firmer skin. The latter helps maintain healthy skin by boosting collagen production. Not only that, it also treats acne breakouts and uneven skin tone.
Best Ways to Cleanse Your Face
Facial cleansing is the most essential step in a skincare routine. And so, you need to ensure that you are doing it right. Though cleansing the face seems simple and easy, it is a process that needs time and attention.
Facial cleansing should be a part of your morning and evening skincare routine, irrespective of the skin type.
- Wash your hands: Ensure that the hands are washed well and clean before touching the face.
- Remove your makeup: Before using a facial cleanser, remove the makeup from the skin with a makeup remover.
- Use lukewarm water: Not too hot or cold; the best is to use lukewarm water for cleansing the skin.
- Massaging helps: Some beauty bloggers stress that you must massage your face in a circular motion for at least a minute after applying the cleanser rather than just rubbing the cleanser and washing it off.
- Use a soft and clean towel: After rinsing your face, use a clean and soft towel to dry your skin; again, no rubbing, just pat it dry.
- Use it on the neck: We care much for the skin on the face but often ignore the neck. While using a facial cleanser, use it on the neck, as it's the first to show visible aging signs.
- Moisturize the skin after cleansing: Do not forget to apply your favorite moisturizer after cleansing your skin. To be more precise, use a moisturizer when the skin is still damp.
Are you using the right facial cleanser? Or is your facial cleanser free of harsh ingredients and other chemicals? Switch to a natural cleanser if you want to pamper your skin in the best way to keep them clean, happy and healthy!