Thicker, fuller, and dense eyebrows are a dream to achieve. Thicker eyebrows add more structure to your facial aesthetics. This is the only part of the human body that does not want to be thin. Well, that's true!!! Shaping your thicker brows is an art and easy to achieve as well. Eyebrow loss can be very devastating and can affect your self-esteem. But, we have some easy solutions which can help you with eyebrow loss and help you achieve thicker and more beautiful eyebrows.
What is Eyebrow loss called?
Eyebrow loss can be quite problematic to deal with. Eyebrow loss can occur when there is thinning of eyebrows which may lead to reduced density. We cannot imagine our eyes without the brows. Eyebrow loss is alco called Madarosis in clinical terms. It is a condition in which people lose hair from eyebrows or eyelashes.
What are the types of Eyebrow loss or Madarosis?
The types of Madarosis are -
Types of Madarosis
Extent of Eyebrow loss
Unilateral eyebrow loss
Affecting one side of the face
Bilateral eyebrow loss
Affecting both sides of the face
Complete eyebrow loss
Losing all eyebrow hairs
Partial eyebrow loss
Losing some hair of eyebrows
Scarring eyebrow loss
Internal structure is damaged in eyebrow
Non- scarring eyebrow loss
Internal structure remain intact in eyebrow
Causes of Eyebrow loss
Eyebrow loss may be reversible or nonreversible depending on the causative factor-
The causative factors of eyebrow loss are as follows-
- Poor circulation of blood
- Eyebrow infections like bacterial and fungal
- Medical conditions like thyroid disorders
- Autoimmune disorders like psoriasis
- Long term medications or drug-induced eyebrow loss
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Environmental conditions like UV rays
- Using wrong quality or expired of makeup products
How to deal with eyebrow loss?
There are various ways to deal with eyebrow loss-
- Treat the cause
- Use topical applications
- Using eyebrow nourishing oil
- Massaging your brows to improve and maintain eyebrow growth
- Using a brow brush to improve blood circulation
- Using eyebrow gel to protect it from UV rays
- Using eyebrow pencil to outline brow line
- Using eyebrow powder to fill brows instantly
- Using nutrient-rich eyebrow products to boost hair growth
- Using anti-oxidant-rich eyebrow products for circulation
- Using natural products with botanical extracts and no side effects
- A healthy lifestyle with a good diet and exercise
- Sound sleep and relaxation
- Facial yoga and facial exercises
- Cleansing eyebrows well regularly
So, if you are dealing with eyebrow loss and finding it difficult to cope with, there are some quick-fix solutions and long-lasting solutions as well. You can incorporate these right away and see a major difference in your eyebrow growth. Get your eyebrows in shape and step ahead to conquer the world with pride.