Wondering which brow shape looks good on you? Well, most of us start googling to get the best-shaped and desired brows which can change our overall looks. If you, too, have this question, you are on the right page with us. Eyebrows can break and make the look. This blog will provide you with a detailed guide on how shaping your brows can change the look. Let’s begin!
How to find the best brow shape?
The ultimate brow secret to beautiful brows is achieving the best shape for your brows to accentuate your eyes. It is important to shape your brows in a way that complements your natural facial aesthetics. Let us provide you with a comprehensive step-by-step guide to finding the best brow shape for yourself.
Step #1 Grab an eyebrow pencil to map out your brows before you begin with brow shaping.
Step #2 Map out your brows by marking three points of your eyebrows which are the start, arch, and tail.
Step #3 Ensure to grab a huge mirror for a clear and crystal view with a better focus on eyebrows.
Step #4 Pinpoint where your brows start and rest a thin makeup brush or a pencil extending to the tip of the nose. Ensure that the start point of your brows runs parallel and equal to the bridge of the nose. Also, point the pencil upwards to meet the brows. Mark the start point with a brow pencil.
Step #5 Next, you need to figure out your natural arch to get the perfect point. Place the pencil on the tip of the nose and extend it diagonally, intersecting your iris (center of the eyes) to get the perfect arch point. This is your arch, and get ready to raise it with pride.
Step #6 Now is the time to map out the tail of the brows. For this, you need to angle the pencil diagonally from the outside corner of the nostril to the outer corner of the tail, which points out the tail of the brow. Mark the endpoint or the tail of the eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil.
This is the perfect brow mapping technique for the best brow shape.
Shaping your brows with perfection and precision
Once you are done with marking the three important points of the brows, you are all set for brow shaping.
Brow shaping can be done in the following steps.
- Before you pull out the tweezer, it is important to recreate and define your brows with brow mapping. You can grab an eyebrow pencil and mirror to do the same.
- Once outlined, it is important to tweeze the extra hairs outside the brow edges and brow lines to make sure that the eyebrow area is neat and clean. This allows you to achieve the best brow beauty with the perfect canvas, to begin with.
- Choose a perfect brow powder to match your brows and complement your facial aesthetics. You can choose the best eyebrow powder from Savarnas Mantra's exclusive eyebrow powder collection with 11 blendable shades for the best brow beauty.
- Grab a perfect brow brush and choose the best brow powder to fill the sparse areas. Start from the center of the brows and extend to both ends.
- Use a light hand with short feather strokes when filling the brows.
- Blend well with the brow brush to avoid harsh lines and make your brows look natural.
- Blend for perfection by brushing your brows with spoolie to eliminate excess pigment and create fuller, thicker beautiful brows.
- You can also use a tinted eyebrow gel and brow soap application for long-lasting hold. This will help seal your brows and keep them in place.
Are you still finding it difficult to get the best brow shape? Well, we have a solution to it. It's time to grow your brows.
Grow out your brows!
Following an eyebrow care routine can be a great way to grow out your brows before you begin shaping them. Here are some tricks and tips to grow your brows.
- Use an eyebrow nourishing oil with natural botanical extracts to stimulate brow growth.
- Brush your brow regularly at night with the best brow brush to boost circulation.
- Massage in eyebrow oil with the pulp of your fingers, allowing it to get absorbed into the brow follicle to stimulate brow growth.
- Cleanse your brows while face wash routine. Choose a natural cleanser that is beneficial for your skin and brow health.
- Ensure to exfoliate your brows once weekly, along with your skincare routine, to unclog the pores. Be gentle with the exfoliation process of your brows.
- It is important to choose the best brow essentials for eyebrow makeup to achieve good brow health. Avoid silicone-based eyebrow makeup products and harsh chemicals which may harm brow health.
Follow this for 4-6 weeks and consult an eyebrow specialist for the best-desired brow shape. Do not forget to maintain your brow shape post-consultation with the best brow essentials to bring about a change in your overall looks.