Eyebrow Powder: 6 Thing you may be Forgetting to Do!
Your brows need the special care and attention so that they look beautiful and give you a complete and a proper facial look. Untamed, unorganized and unmanaged brows give your face a very bad appearance. Brow care is difficult but with Savarnas Mantra® Eyebrow products, it is not going to be so difficult.
Eyebrow Powders are one of the most recent advancements in skin and makeup industry. Savarnas Mantra® Eyebrow Powders are made with the finest micro powder and with state-of-the-art technology. No mineral oil is added to them and they leave a soft finish to the eyebrows. With the eyebrow powder, you can create a well-defined outline and give a soft finish to your eyebrows.
Nigel Stanislaus, the makeup artist says about eyebrow powders, "When you want to look awake, the word 'lifted' comes to mind."
- Check the brow powder shade – Make sure that the shade of the brow powder is a shade lighter than your hair color. This will make your eyes look more subtle and natural, instead of harsh and obvious.
- Amount of highlighter – Add highlight under the arch of the brow, to add lift to the eye. But using the wrong color formula will take attention away from your brows.
- Too much product is used – Remember not to take too much brow powder in your brush. Even if your brows are sparse, you need not use too much product on it. You just need to concentrate on the sparse side.
- Make sure you have tamed your brows by threading them or plucking away the excessive hair growths. This will give your brows the best effect, shape and design.
- Your brows don’t have to be perfect always. They can be a little unruly and it is not a problem. Let your looks be natural, and not picture perfect!!
- Use Savarnas Mantra® Eyebrow powder regularly & enjoy the WOW Compliments!