Are you planning for lash lift treatment? Here are the do’s and don’ts of lash lift that you must know before you get started with lash lift treatment for beautiful eyelashes. Stay tuned for exciting solutions for a natural lash lift in the comfort of your home to achieve amazing lashes and mesmerize beauty with the best eyelash essentials. Let's begin!
When we talk about lashes, the first thing which comes to our mind is eyelash mascara for an extra boost to add an oomph factor to your eyes. With beauty advancements and revolution, many new eyelash beautifying techniques have come into existence. Some of the lash beautifying treatments are as follows-
- Lash extensions
- Lash falsies
- Lash lift and curl
- Brow and lash spa
Let us give you a sneak peek into the lash lift treatment before we start with the do’s and don'ts of lash lift.
What is a lash lift?
Lash lift is one of the professional lash treatments to curl the lashes by giving them uplift for beautiful eyes. It is also known as eyelash perm. It is an instant treatment that requires 35-45 minutes with professional expertise. It has long-lasting results with proper eyelash maintenance and care.
How is the lash lift done?
A lash lift is done by curling the lashes from base to tip, covering the entire length of the lashes. All lashes have a natural shape to them. Lash lift alters the shape via a tiny curling rod and lifting solution under the expertise of lash specialists. Sounds scary! Yes, there are chemicals involved during the entire process of lash lift.
Here are the basic steps which your eyebrow specialist will perform for lash lift.
- The lash lift starts with a consultation from an eyebrow specialist for the lash style.
- Based on your requirement, the best lash lift essentials, such as a lash curling rod and setting solution are chosen for the lash lift procedure.
- Next, the eye area is cleansed by focusing on the lashes to eliminate any residue or traces of makeup.
- Then, a silicone rod is placed over the lashes to curl them.
- Lashes are curled over and attached to the rod with adhesive to set the lashes.
- Positioning the lashes and rod correctly to stabilize the lash curl is done with the expertise of a specialist.
- A setting lotion is used to maintain the lash curl and shape for the perfect lash lift.
It is important to consult the best brow specialties to avoid short, over-curled, and stumpy lashes. A lash lift is an advanced procedure to achieve long, luscious, and lifted lashes to perfection! Let’s go ahead to find out more about dos and don'ts for lash lift to maintain them with long-lasting effects. This will ensure that you wake up every day bright-eyed with beautiful long lashes.
Do & Don'ts for lash lift.
Lash lift maintenance is easy and simple. It is important to protect your lashes from damage post-lash lift for 24-48 hours. Here are a few simple basic steps which you must know before indulging in lash lift treatment to make the most out of it.
Do’s for lash lift
- Be gentle with your lashes while handling them.
- Follow an eyelash care routine for healthy lashes.
- Nourish your lashes with natural eyelash oil.
- Use recommended eyelash serum to hydrate lashes.
- Wear sunglasses to protect your eyelashes from UV ray damage.
- It is recommended to use natural eyelash essentials for the healthy maintenance of lashes.
- Ensure to eliminate eye makeup with natural makeup remover and cleanser before bedtime.
Don'ts for lash lift
- Do not rub your eyes and lashes vigorously, as you might end up damaging them.
- Do not use harsh products on the eyes or lashes.
- Do not wet your lashes for 24 hours post-lash lift and avoid swimming.
- Do not use steam or sauna for 24 hours post-lash lift, which may weaken the lashes.
- Do not use eye makeup for 24 hours.
- Avoid facial beauty treatments for 24 hours.
Extra care and pampering your lashes for the first 24-48 hours post-lash lift procedure can help the lift settle in place to get long-lasting results.
How to get a natural lash lift at home?
Here are simple ways to get a natural lash lift at home. Opt for the following eyelash essentials which are as follows-
- Eyelash oil stimulates lash growth.
- Eyelash serum to condition the lashes.
- Curl the lashes with the help of an eyelash curler.
- Eyelash gel to style the lashes and curl them.
- Natural lash mascara with 3D fibers can work wonders for lash lift.
Follow an eyelash care routine with daily eyelash essentials for long luscious lashes. You no longer need to fake up your lashes with lash extensions or falsies. Fall in love with your lashes and pamper them for supreme beauty with Savarnas Mantra Eyelash Essentials.