If you think that your skincare routine can combat dry skin effortlessly as you age and through different seasons, it is time for rethink. Especially if you notice dry sensitive skin with fine lines on your face you need to make changes to your skincare routine ASAP. This is where the knowledge that our beauty experts have accumulated over the years comes in handy. As our experts know all the tips and tricks to treat dry skin, irrespective of whether it is summer or winter. Experts also know which skincare routine for dry skin works the best and which you should ditch. So, keep reading if you want to learn what Savarnas Mantra® experts know about dry skin and its treatment, and discover how their knowledge can help you.
Here is what our experts know about dry skin
- It is often temporary so people do not take it seriously and treat it in time.
- Not using the right products to treat dry skin can result in it becoming severe.
- Dry skin when untreated often results in an itching sensation.
- Scratching dry areas can cause further damage to the skin resulting in bleeding cracks and infection.
- Skin dries out as you age and you cannot keep using the moisturizers that you used when you were young, as they will not be sufficient to combat dry skin.
- Fine lines and peeling often crops ups in areas where there dry is skin.
The common causes of dry skin
There are several causes of dry skin and the most common are listed below:
- Environmental factors within a home such as cold or heated air are the top cause of dry skin.
- Dry skin is often caused by frequent washing of your face with water.
- Exposure to water containing chlorine in a swimming pool or during showers will also result in dry skin.
- Chilly winter air that is stripped of humidity and sizzling summer conditions cause dry skin.
- Dry skin can result when you use soaps, detergents, and cosmetics that have harmful chemicals.
- Several conditions such as eczema and psoriasis cause dry skin.
- Aging skin has fewer oil glands, is affected more by changing seasons and environmental factors and dries out faster compared to young skin.
Benefits of using natural products for dry skin
- Products that are created with plant-based or natural ingredients are preferred by experts, as they treat dry skin without exposing it to any harmful chemicals.
- Natural products do not have ingredients or preservatives that can irritate your skin.
- Plant-based products are also absorbed faster into the skin and have vitamins/antioxidants that combat free radicals.
- Squalane and other natural emollients are similar to the sebum produced by the skin and deliver the right amount of moisturization.
These natural products to treat dry skin come recommended by experts!
Experts know that products to treat dry skin are not created equally. So, keep reading to find the list of products that our experts use and recommend in our stores and salons.
Natural hyaluronic acid serum for dry skin
If you have dry skin on your face and notice lines and cracks, then its time you got a hydrating face serum for dry skin. Getting a natural serum for dry skin that contains hyaluronic acid is vital as it absorbs up to 1000 times in weight in water. In addition to quickly healing dried out skin, it helps in preventing dry skin on your face over the long run.
The Savarnas Mantra® Natural 100% Pure Hyaluronic Serum has a potent formula and it delivers the right amount of hydration to cells. As your skin cells get a “custom” dose of hydration, hyaluronic acid keeps absorbing moisture from the surrounding layers of skin and the atmosphere for a long duration.
Hyaluronic acid serums are helpful if you are dealing with chronic dry skin due to aging and want hydration for a longer duration. A hyaluronic acid Savarnas Mantra serum is also a good choice, if you want to treat dry skin and get rid of it faster before you head out for a holiday in the sun.
Natural ultimate nourishing hyaluronic moisturizer
Your skin needs hydration delivered to is cells, and in addition it requires moisturization that creates a protective barrier and locks water in. So, it is not surprising that experts love products that deliver a combination or hydration and moisturization.
One hydrating moisturizer for dry skin is the - Savarnas Mantra® Natural Ultimate Nourishing Hyaluronic Moisturizer. In addition to potent hyaluronic acid that hydrates the skin’s cells, it is formulated with Squalane, which is similar to the natural oil of the skin. Squalane in this formulation ensures that hydration in the cells does not escape or dry up and as a result your skin glows with good health.
Using this natural product twice a day is recommended by our experts who also suggest that it be used in the night after washing off a natural cleanser. Applying it after a cleanser will keep moisture locked in your skin and ensure it does not dry out as you sleep.
Natural Skin Revitalizing Mask
Do you know that your skin might require more hydration and moisturization compared to the person sitting beside you in the office? If you are not aware of this secret that experts know, then it is time you learnt it. So, if your skin is as dry as a desert you will often need to jumpstart the hydration process. In such situations, you should reach for the Savarnas Mantra® Natural Revitalizing Mask.
The mask is formulated with hyaluronic acid, seaweed, copper and must be applied for twenty minutes once or twice a week. Our experts use this mask to combat dry skin on the face and it supplies a major hydration boost within minutes. The seaweed extract revitalizes the skin as it is being hydrated while the copper complex combats signs of aging.
Exfoliant and Detox Cream
Your skin sheds several million dead cells per day which must be removed. So, if you want to get rid of dry skin you should be using an exfoliant. A natural exfoliant such as the Savarnas Mantra® Natural Skin Detox boosts a skincare routine for dry skin and gets rid of dead skin cells that are a burden. After exfoliation with the natural detox your skin gets easy access to hydration which can penetrate the cells at a faster pace.
Our experts love this product as it detoxifies the skin as it removes dead cells. Formulated with glycolic acid it also penetrates the skin where it boosts collagen formation. This dual action results in environmentally damaged skin rejuvenating faster.
The expert tip you should use when creating a skin care routine
If you are wondering how to create a skincare routine that suits your skin, then you need to start experimenting. Yes, experimentation is the key to creating a skincare routine that is best for your skin type, as you cannot discover what works and what does not overnight. Simply put, skin care products that might be right for a family member or your office colleague might not be suitable for you.
With tips from experts and products recommended by them you can create and change a skincare routine so that it meets the needs of your skin as its ages. Importantly, with a skincare routine that changes to meet your skin’s needs you can say goodbye for dry skin forever.
At Savarnas Mantra® our products are formulated with top-quality natural ingredients. We take our commitment to creating Ayurveda inspired plant-based products seriously and use innovative technology in our manufacturing facility in the United States. Our products are free of parabens, harmful chemicals, and are not tested on animals.