Face cleansing is probably the most essential part of a skincare routine. Every day, our skin attracts lots of dust, toxins, and bacteria to its surface. It produces its fair share of oils too, which together with all the mentioned dirt starts blocking our skin. This prevents it from breathing freely. A face cleanser is what helps us clear this debris, as well as rinse off dead skin cells, makeup residue and any other product. So today we have brought to you the best facial cleansers. And not just any facial cleansers, but the 3 best natural facial cleansers for every skin type.
Why Natural Face Cleanser is Best?
- A natural cleanser is made from natural active ingredients like botanical extracts, natural acids, essential oils etc.
- Natural cleansers may be safer than chemical-heavy cleansers.
- They are gentler and easier on the skin, and may even suit sensitive skin types.
- The manufacture of natural cleansers is usually cruelty-free and doesn’t harm animals.
- Savarnas Mantra® Natural Rose Cleanser
A natural cleanser from Savarnas Mantra that is enriched with the goodness of rosehip seed oil.
- Rosehip seed oil is an oil extracted from the seeds of the rose bush plant.
- It is packed with a number of nutrients like antioxidants, vitamins, and essential fatty acids.
- It may rejuvenate your skin, help in collagen growth, and help you restore a firmer and supple appearance.
- The Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr made this oil famous when she announced that she uses it regularly in her skincare routine. Ever since, it has been a hot favourite among the Pinterest and Instagram beauty gurus.
Benefits of Savarnas Mantra® Natural Rose Cleanser:
- It helps you remove dirt, dust, excess oils, and pollutants from your skin.
- It also serves your skin by cleaning and unclogging the pores. Thus it helps prevent pimples and acne.
- The rosehip seed oil in this cleanser works by helping regenerate lost skin cells.
- Its formula is lightweight, and it has a refreshing scent.
- It is suitable for all skin types. However, it is highly recommended for problematic or oily skin.
- Savarnas Mantra® Natural Wheat Cleanser
This cleanser has some very good natural ingredients — sunflower oil, coconut oil, and other renewable vegetable oils like strawberry oil.
- These oils help repair and soften your skin.
- They also protect the skin from harmful buildup and skin irritation.
- Lycopene, a carotene extracted from tomatoes, helps fight free radicals in the skin, as well as any environmental stressors.
- The strawberry oil added to this cleanser has a beautiful, refreshing scent.
- This cleanser is completely hormone-free and is perfect for allergy-prone and sensitive skin.
- In addition to deep cleansing your skin, this product also detoxifies and helps smooth the skin texture.
- Savarnas Mantra® Natural Wheat Cleanser is suitable for all skin types and must be used daily for best use.
- Savarnas Mantra® Natural Wheat Germ Cleanser
The Savarnas Mantra® Natural Wheat Germ Cleanser is rich in wheat germ oil.
- Wheat germ oil is an unrefined oil that is extracted from wheat kernel’s germ.
- The wheat germ oil is what makes this cleanser rich in antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins.
- It is a rich source of magnesium, B complex, and Vitamin E.
- Wheat germ oil is also known to work on wrinkles, fine lines, and overall skin health.
- This cleanser helps in the removal of makeup, oil, dirt, and dust.
- It helps stimulate proper cell function, soothe skin irritation, improve texture, and provide moisture retention.
- The Natural Wheat Germ Cleanser is also enriched with grapefruit and seaweed extract.
How to Use a Natural Facial Cleanser?
- The ideal way to use a cleanser is to make it your first step of skincare. However, if you are wearing makeup already, then it is recommended that you first use a makeup remover.
- Post the remover, take a pea-sized natural facial cleanser in your hand and apply it to your damp face using gentle, circular motions. It may lather mildly.
- Wash with lukewarm water and pat your face dry.
- If you have very oily or acne-prone skin, then you can also use a face wash after this step. This helps clean all excess oils and stubborn bacteria.
- Only then should you use your toner, moisturizer, and serum.
It doesn’t matter what skin type you have — oily, acne-prone, dry, or sensitive… a natural facial cleanser will help you immensely in keeping your face clean, clear, and able to breathe freely. Choose one of the listed natural face cleansers, and you will know how beneficial it is to your everyday skincare routine. And with a brand like Savarnas Mantra, that says no to animal cruelty or harmful chemicals, you are bound to experience amazing results.
So start today, get your skin rejuvenated and smooth, and don’t forget to be consistent in your usage. After all, a small step every day is what makes you reach your destination.