Do you have loose skin around the eyes? If your answer is yes, you are on the right page with us to find the best solution.
The skin under the eyes is considered one of the most delicate parts of the entire face. Let us not forget that facial skin is sensitive compared to thick body skin. It needs special care and attention. The skin around the eyes is thin and sensitive, with less fat underneath, making it more prone to lose elasticity and become loose with aging. Let us discover the reasons behind the cause of loose skin around the eyes and how to deal with it.
Knowing about the causative factor for the loose skin around the eyes can help eliminate and prevent the issue. Reversing loose skin around the eyes is considered a difficult task however, nothing is impossible. With advancements in science and beauty, many options are available to recover loose skin around the eyes with better elasticity to some extent. Maintaining healthy skin around the eyes is a must to prevent loose skin around the eyes.
Causes of loose skin around the eyes.
Here are the major reasons for loose skin around the eyes.
- Smoking and alcohol.
- Rubbing skin around the eyes
- Sun damage.
- Lack of sleep.
- Skin inflammation.
- Long-term medications.
- Using bad quality eye makeup products.
- An unhealthy diet or lack of protein intake.
- A tendency for fluid retention in case of lack of protein or overconsumption of salty meals.
- Lack of moisturization.
- Lack of subcutaneous fats for the skin around the eyes.
- Lack of elasticity and collagen synthesis.
- Medical problems such as kidney or thyroid issues.
The effects of the causes mentioned above may be more prominent for the skin around the eyes. This is mainly because the skin around the eyes is sensitive and fragile, with prominent tiny capillaries and veins more visible below the eyes.
How to identify loose skin around the eyes?
Early detection is necessary to recover from loose skin around the eyes and prevent further damage. Check out for signs and symptoms, which helps identify the loose skin around the eyes and helps prevent it.
- Dry skin around the eyes
- Itching around the eyes
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Freckles, sunspots or age spots around the eyes
- Creepy skin around the eyes
- Dark circles
- Puffy and swollen eyes
- Saggy eye bags below the eyes
Prevention of loose skin around the eyes.
Here are some tips to prevent loose skin around the eyes. These are as follows-
- Cool compresses such as iced tea bags and cucumber slices can help.
- Using natural elements of honey and aloe vera gel can help to prevent loose skin around the eyes.
- Retinoids derived from Vitamin A can help in reducing dark circles.
- A healthy diet rich in antioxidants.
- Use moisturizers enriched with hyaluronic acid.
- Natural brightening serums and Vitamin C serum for the skin can help.
- Choose a natural under-eye cream or serum with botanical extracts.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes while removing make-up.
- Be gentle with your eyes.
- Use sunscreen 15 minutes before stepping out in the sun.
- Concealing with natural elements of eye makeup can help.
- Follow an under-eye skincare routine daily to keep it nourished and hydrated.
- Derma-filler, laser treatment, and micro-needling can help tighten the skin aroundthe eyes.
- Facial massage or beauty treatments under expert care can help prevent loose skin around the eyes.
- Use collagen-enriched skincare products which help in boosting skin elasticity.
- Increase protein intake and vitamin C to boost collagen synthesis internally for the skin.
- Stay hydrated with plenty of water.
- Natural facial masks can help in tightening the skin.
- Control your expressions and emotions while beauty or facial treatments which may lead to loose skin.
- Practice facial exercises or yoga, which is excellent for the muscles of the face.
- Ensure to exercise daily for 1 hour to sweat out and improve the blood circulation of the face.
Loose skin around the eyes is quite challenging to treat and prevent it. No matter which beauty or facial treatment you opt for, preventive solutions for under-eye skin care are necessary to maintain it.