The one product that most of you cut down in the skincare routine is toner. And the reason for this is most people don’t know much about toners and their purpose. Similarly, when you think of toners, the first thing that pops up is a liquid with astringent properties to kill acne, leaving super dry skin. But let me make it clear, that’s no longer the case, the formulations have improved a lot, and they can be used as a solution for a wide range of skincare concerns. The good news is that there are different types of toners out there in the market, which can be dizzying to pick. Read on to know more about toners, their benefits, and some great toners that suits your skin.
What is a Toner?
A toner is a watery type liquid designed to minimize the pores and remove the dirt or oil missed during the cleansing process. By including toners in your skincare, you get more refreshed and radiant skin. Face toners are also very much helpful in restoring the pH level of your skin.
Benefits of Using a Toner Regularly:
If you are still confused about adding a toner to your skincare routine, here are some fantastic benefits of face toners, which will make you decide to grab one right now.
- Toner gives you a refreshed skin: Spraying some toner to your skin after the cleansing process keeps your skin refreshed.
- Help to remove all the dirt and Oil: By toning your face, you can remove all the dirt and impurities which might be missed during the cleansing process.
- Reduce the appearance of Pores: Large pores are always a concern for many. If you want that smoother-looking skin, you need to shrink the pores. By using a toner, you get a smooth and glowing appearance instantly.
- Protect from environmental stressors:Toners are specially designed to keep your skin clean and to provide complete protection from damage.
- Aids in tightening the Skin: Amazingly, toners are found best in skin tightening. By using it regularly keeps your skin tight and firm by restoring its youthful appearance.
- Tones can soothe your Skin: If you have irritated skin, try using a toner and you’ll feel the difference right away.
- Keep the skin hydrated: Toners are available in different types based on the ingredients. A hydrating toner keeps your skin hydrated.
How to Find Out the Best Toner for Your Skin?
If you hate that super dry skin after using a toner, you must choose an alcohol-free toner. Some of the tips that can help you find a face toner for women according to your skin type are
- Oily Skin: Try using an alcohol-free toner with gentle exfoliating properties.
- Sensitive skin: Avoid toners made with chemicals; try natural toners as they are gentle on the skin.
- Dry Skin: While choosing face toner for dry skinLook for a hydrating toner that contains moisture absorption properties.
- Combination Skin: People with combination skin can use any toners but preferably alcohol-free.
- Normal Skin: Can use any face toners.
How to Use a Toner?
No matter what product you use in your skincare, using it in the right order is essential. Most of the face toners come in spray form with a cap which is much easier to use. Well, people with oily skin may use the toners twice a day. If you have dry skin, you can use it once daily, preferably at night. Moving on to its application;
- First, cleanse your face, wash it off with water, and pat dry your skin.
- Now by using a cotton pad, apply it to your face and neck. If you use a spray-type toner, you need to spritz it gently on your skin.
- Toners have to be used before applying any other skin treatment products like serums or moisturizers.
Toners are one of the best skin care products to ensure clean and clear skin while providing an extra dose of essential ingredients to boost your skin. No matter, what your skin type is- an oily skin that is acne-prone, or super dry skin that needs extra moisture, or even sensitive or irritated skin that requires little pampering for soothing, a perfect toner can deliver the best.
Natural Toners to Include In Your Skincare Routine
Savarnas Mantra® Natural Herbal Toner
Are you looking out for a toner for sensitive and acne-prone skin? Then you must give a try to this herbal product. Packed with a blend of herbal extracts, they are useful in reducing the pores and balancing pH levels in the skin.
Savarnas Mantra® Natural Hydrating Seaweed Toner
The name itself gives you a hint as to how hydrating this is. This product can be used by all skin types. The seaweed extract in this toner helps balance the pH level and promotes the skin’s repairing process.
Natural CoQ10 Age Defying Toner
Those looking to keep the skin youthful should give a try to our Natural CoQ10 Age Defying Toner. It is a natural product made with a blend of skin-nourishing ingredients like Papaya, Aloe leaf, sage, chamomile, cucumber, and orange extracts. These powerful ingredients penetrate deep into your skin, keeping the skin rejuvenated and strong.
If you haven’t yet started using a toner, check out Savarnas Mantra® to know in detail about our wonderful range of natural toners, and place your order today. We are happy to deliver it to your doorstep.