Thinking of moisturization for oily skin? Oil control moisturizer is the best solution for oily skin. Let us not forget that oily skin is prone to acne. An oil-control moisturizer is essential for oily or combination skin in your daily routine. Be sure to complete the moisturization step if you have oily skin. Look for natural alternative solutions for the best hydration for oily skin!
Moisturization steps for oily skin is a must.
Now here comes an important question for oily skin people! How many times have you skipped applying moisturization post-cleansing? Well, 90% of us would agree with this. Most of us tend to skip moisturization to avoid the stickiness of the skin. All of us, at some point in time, need to catch up on the moisturization step. It is important to note that moisturization is crucial for skin hydration to achieve beautiful, healthy skin.
Why do oily skin people skip moisturization?
Moisturization for oily skin can weigh down the skin, making it look gross at times! Some of us even dreaded that regular moisturizing can clog pores and give rise to acne. Well, if you are one of them, it's time to take a closer look at your daily skincare routine and revise the skincare products which you are indulging in. Take a sneak peek into your skin type and the skin care product label to check out the ingredient list.
Choose non-comedogenic and hypo-allergenic oil-control moisturizer for oily skin to keep skin issues at bay and embrace a healthy skincare routine to achieve beautiful glowing skin with moisturization.
Brace yourself up to discover the benefits of the oil-control moisturizer.
Benefits of oil-control moisturizer.
The old-school rule of skipping the moisturization step for oily skin is a big NO! Following the CTM procedure (Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturization) is essential in your daily skincare routine. Let us take a deep dive into the benefits of an oil-control moisturizer.
- Especially suited for oily skin people.
- Controls acne issues with good hydration levels.
- Does not leave your skin greasy with any residue or traces of oiliness.
- Balance your skin pH levels.
- It gets absorbed quickly into the skin.
- It helps in boosting elasticity and prevents fine lines.
- Suitable for daily use before makeup.
- Battle signs of aging.
- Protects the skin.
- It can be used along with sunscreen.
Which moisturizer should I use?
With a wide range of beauty and skincare products, it becomes quite difficult to round up one product. Choosing the best moisturizer that suits your complexion and texture is advisable based on your skin type.
- For dry skin, it is recommended to use Vitamin E and squalene-based moisturizer.
- For oily skin, it is recommended to use water-based oil-controlling moisturizers with bio marine elements.
- For normal skin, opting for moisturizers enriched with natural oils such as jojoba or almond oil is advisable.
- For combination skin, opting for gel-based lightweight moisturizers with natural elements is essential.
- It is always recommended to opt for herbal natural botanical moisturizers for sensitive skin.
Still trying to decide which one to opt for? It is advisable to go ahead with natural moisturizers enriched with Vitamin E, squalane, and botanical extracts, which work wonders for the skin. Natural moisturizers are considered safe compared to conventional silicone-based moisturizers, which leave a sticky residue.
Key features kept in mind while choosing the moisturizer.
Here are some of the best features you must look for while choosing a moisturizer for your skin type.
- Natural moisturizer with botanical extracts.
- Moisturization base enriched with Vitamin E, squalane, or glycerine elements.
- Moisturizers are enriched with lightweight natural oils like jojoba, argan, or almond oil.
- Easy absorption with the lightweight and lower molecular formula.
- Suited to all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Moisturizer with higher bioavailability for skin cells.
- Intense hydration to give dewy and glowing skin.
- Moisturizers are enriched with hyaluronic acid, which helps lock moisture.
- Oil-controlling moisturizer, which does not leave a sticky residue behind.
Moisturization is an essential step for all skin types in the skincare routine. If you haven’t incorporated a good moisturizer yet, it is time to do so now! Choose from the exclusive range of natural moisturizers from Savarnas Mantra to nourish your skin and achieve beauty.