Creating and following an effective skincare routine is loved by all, but it can be a bit challenging for the ones with sensitive skin. Among the various skincare products, moisturizers play a vital role. But choosing the right ones is a daunting task always. If you can pick the right moisturizer, it can do a lot more to your skin. It can make your skin strong and keep the skin away from dryness and damage. Nowadays, these are available in plenty in different forms like lotions, creams and gels.
Are you still struggling to find out the right moisturizer for your skin? I have rounded up the best natural moisturizers for all kinds of skin types. Scroll down;
Benefits of Moisturizing the Face:
Be it any skin type, moisturizing is essential if you want them to be healthy and free from problems. The benefits of moisturizing are many; using a face moisturizer in the right way boosts hydration, prevents skin damage, dullness and keeps the skin hydrated. Some of the other benefits are;
Brightens up the face:
If the skin is dry, it may look dull and pale. A well-moisturized skin looks healthy and bright.
Helps in controlling acne:
A well-hydrated skin can fight against the bacteria that are causing acne. If you have sensitive skin, try using a light moisturizer for your face.
- Slows down the signs of aging:
The wrinkles on the face are always worrying, and it’s the first sign that shows your skin is aging. By moisturizing, the skin helps keep the skin hydrated, and this aids in slowing down the appearance of wrinkles.
It’s a fact that wrinkles will appear when you age, but using an anti-aging face moisturizer to the skin becomes soft and flexible on which the wrinkles are not as deep and visible as on dry skin.
- Perfect Base for Your Makeup:
Applying face moisturizer before makeup holds the makeup for a longer time and acts as a protective shield between the skin and makeup products.
Things to Consider While Choosing and Using a Moisturizer:
While searching for a face moisturizer cream, opt for one with an SPF level of a minimum of 30; if it’s higher, well and good. In fact, most dermatologists recommend only using moisturizers with SPF.
- Make sure that you are consistent in your moisturizing routine. You need to ensure that you are doing it daily. Moisturizing at night is found more effective.
- How do you choose a face moisturizer cream? Do you ever check for the ingredients? If no, you need to start a new practice of checking the list of active ingredients present in your moisturizer. A good quality moisturizer always contains the best ingredients like mineral oil, hyaluronic acid, essential oils, vitamins etc. These are some of the best and most effective ingredients that can help in keeping your skin moisturized.
- Like checking for the active ingredients, it’s equally important to cross-check whether the product contains any harmful components. There are many products in the market that comes with a whole bunch of chemical compounds; these may cause irritation or other skin problems to your skin. And so, it’s a must to ensure that your moisturizer doesn’t contain any harmful ingredients. Similarly, it’s good to choose a product that is fragrance–free, alcohol-free and ensure that it doesn’t contain any other acidic compounds.
- If you aren’t sure of the skin type, check for a face moisturizer that contains antioxidants.
- Always ensure that you are applying the moisturizer when your skin is damp. It helps retain the moisturizer content for a longer time, and the skin absorbs the product pretty fast.
Overuse of the Moisturizer Leads to Adverse Effects:
You’ll be wondering whether overusing is bad for your skin. Yes, it’s more harm than good. Whenever you apply moisturizer to your face, make sure it’s completely absorbed into your skin. Over-moisturizing can clog the pores. Similarly, by overdoing the process, the skin may stop producing moisture affecting the skin badly.
It’s best to include the moisturizer into your morning and evening skincare routine. While applying it, gently massage the skin. Massaging helps in penetrating the product deep into your skin.
Well, it’s time to reveal the best moisturizers that suits all skin types. Yes, Savarnas Mantra® offers the best natural moisturizers that can keep your skin healthy.
Savarnas Mantra® Natural Bio Marine Moisturizer
This natural moisturizer is an ideal moisturizer that can nourish super dry skin and keep it hydrated for the whole day. The active ingredients of this moisturizer are seaweed extract and brown Sea Algae.
Highlights of the Product:
- Best moisturizer for dry skin
- Perfect for daily use
- Gentle and light on the skin
- Get absorbed into the skin quickly.
- Provides complete nourishment to the skin
Savarnas Mantra® Natural Ultimate Nourishing Hyaluronic Moisturizer
The Natural Ultimate Nourishing Hyaluronic Moisturizer is lightweight and ultra-hydrating. It is loaded with the best ingredients like hyaluronic acid, Squalane, jojoba seed oil, and apricot kernel oil. It not only helps in keeping your skin moisturized but also helps in improving the appearance of fine lines, and so, this is one of the best products for aging skin.
Highlights of the Product:
- Best for aging skin
- Extremely lightweight and ultra-hydrating
- Power-packed with the best ingredients
Savarnas Mantra® delivers excellent quality natural skincare products made with the most effective natural ingredients. We offer free shipping for all our products.