We love eye makeup. Eyes are the first to get noticed. Do not miss out on eye makeup and be ready to try on new experiments daily to look different. Set up high standards of eye makeup with no mistakes. Well, when we try to experiment with something, we tend to make mistakes. No one can be perfect and we completely understand that. But, the best we can do is avoid mistakes and not repeat them!!!
Practice makes a man perfect. So, do not give up if you go wrong, and try some tips and tricks which can help you with perfect eye makeup.
Here are a few lists of eye makeup mistakes which can go wrong with the application. We will tell you some expert hacks and the best way to correct them.
Well, if you have unsteady hands while applying eyeliner, it may look crooked with uneven thickness.
- Keep a mirror at a lower level
- Try pointing your chin up and looking down while applying eyeliner
- Do not pull your skin while applying eyeliner
- Use a correct brush preferably slanted for applying eyeliner
Still, going wrong with the application of eyeliner??? Make sure to choose a thicker application of eyeliner.
EYE CREASES WHILE APPLYING EYESHADOW
Do you get eye creases on your eyelids while applying eyeshadow? Well, this is possible if there is dryness of the skin around your eyes or if the area around the skin is stressed out.
- Ensure to use eye makeup base
- Make sure to use an eye primer
- Ensure to moisturize the area around eyes before makeup
- Make sure to use a moisturizing eye cream at night
Still not happy with eye makeup due to creases? Well, choose eyeshadow with neutral and pale skin shades. Go for light colors. Make sure that your eyeshadows are well pigmented.
FAKE EYE MAKE UP
Does your eye makeup look fake and chalky? Well, sometimes the eye makeup may look patchy or uneven and does not match up with the face makeup.
- Make sure to blend well
- Ensure the correct foundation is used evenly
- Check for undertones
- Ensure usage of under-eye serum for even skin tone at bedtime
Make sure to use an eye corrector for covering dark circles before eye make up
Clumped and fake eyelashes are difficult to deal with. We have an apt solution to redefine your eyes with perfect lashes.
- Use an eyelash serum before application of eyelash mascara
- Choose natural lash mascara over the conventional lash mascara
- Use eyelash growth oil to nourish, strengthen and condition your lashes
Do not apply too much mascara product and use an eyelash brush to evenly distribute the mascara well.
SPARSE AND OVER-PLUCKED EYEBROWS
Do you have sparse eyebrows?? You can rectify it and add some drama to your eyebrows right away with a quick hack.
- Use an eyebrow pencil to outline brows
- Use a well-pigmented eyebrow powder to make them look fuller
- Use an eyebrow gel to help unruly brows
- Use eyebrow nourishing oil at night to promote brow hair growth
It is recommended to use well-pigmented eyebrow powder along with some eyebrow highlights at the corner of the eyes and beneath the brow bone.
Guess what??? Following this eye makeup solution and quick hacks can really make you an eye makeup expert.