Is cleansing a difficult task? For most of us, cleansing is one of the easiest and simplest steps in a skincare routine. Though it’s not complicated, washing the face requires time and effort- doing it in the right way with the perfect products could make a huge difference. Are you using the right products for cleansing, or as like few do you wash your face with a regular soap? Like proper cleansing, it’s equally important to finding out the right cleanser that suits your skin type. In this article, you will come across some of the best tips that make your cleansing process easy and effective. Let’s get started.
Importance of Cleansing the Face:
For healthy skin, cleansing is the foremost step. Our skin encounters various factors like pollution, makeup, and environmental stressors every day. To protect it and to remove all the impurities investing in an effective cleansing routine is a must. Some of the benefits of cleansing are listed below;
- Cleansing keeps your face clean and free from impurities: By cleansing your face, you can remove all the dirt, oils, and other debris collected on your skin, as this dirt can cause skin problems like acne, breakouts, and infections. If the dirt and grime are left on the skin, it can cause breakouts. Following an effective cleansing regimen will keep your skin free from skin problems.
- Keep Your Skin Hydrated: A good quality cleanser can help maintain the proper pH level of your skin and aids in keeping the skin hydrated.
- Cleansing penetrates the other skincare products effectively to the skin: The skin will be covered with a thick layer of dirt and impurities like a barrier. This makes it difficult for the products to penetrate the skin effectively. Cleaning the face will also help clear the pores and thereby preps the skin to absorb the skincare products quickly and effectively.
Best Ways to Cleanse Your Face:
It’s not needed to repeat it-Cleansing is one of the essential steps in a skincare routine. It can provide you with plenty of benefits. Similarly, overdoing can be just as harmful as not doing it at all. Read on to know about the right ways, do’s and don’ts s of cleansing;
Choose the Cleanser That Suits Your Skin type: While choosing a cleansing face product, choose the one that suits your skin type. Not all products are meant for your skin. If you have sensitive and dry skin, prefer a hydrating and non-foaming face wash. Whereas if your skin is oily and acne-prone, then you may pick a foaming face wash containing salicylic acid.
Wash your hands before cleansing your face: Always wash your hands before cleansing the face as the bacteria on the hands get easily transferred to your skin when you touch them.
Check the temperature of Water: Do not use hot water to wash your face. It’s ideal to use lukewarm water or cool water.
Be gentle while washing your face: The best tool for cleansing is your damp fingertips. Apply the cleanser to the skin and massage with your fingers for almost a minute. This will help to promote circulation and stimulate lymphatic drainage.
Use a fresh soft towel for your face: Keep a separate and fresh towel to wipe the face after cleansing. Avoid rubbing the face with a towel; instead, pat-dry it.
Use a makeup remover to remove heavy makeup: If you use light makeup, your regular cleanser is more than enough to remove the makeup from your face. While using heavy makeup on your face, use makeup remover to ensure that your face is free from all the debris.
Cleanse your face twice a day: Dermatologists recommend washing the face twice a day, morning and night before bedtime.
Moisturize the face after cleansing: Once the skin is free from all impurities, apply a good moisturizer to your skin to prevent dryness.
How to Cleanse Your Face Properly?
How you wash your face can make a lot of difference on your skin. Check out these steps recommended by dermatologists for healthy skin:
- Use a mild natural cleanser that suits your skin type
- Wet your face and use your fingertips to apply the cleanser and give a gentle massage over the face.
- Once the massaging is done, rinse off your face with lukewarm water and pat-dry your face using a clean and dry towel.
- The last step is to apply a moisturizer or a serum to your face.
Best Natural Face Cleansers:
Dermatologists always recommend using mild cleansers on your face. The natural cleansers are loaded with vitamins and antioxidants. We have rounded up some of the most rated and loved facial cleansers.
Savarnas Mantra® Natural Wheat Germ Cleanser
Infused with the blend of the wheat crop, vitamins, antioxidants, extracts of seaweed, and grapefruit seed extracts make it the best face cleanser. It is a wonderful cleanser that can actively remove makeup and dirt, making your skin soft and radiant with regular usage.
Savarnas Mantra® Natural Rose Cleanser
Are you in search of a gentle and natural cleanser for your skin? Savarnas Mantra® Natural Rose Cleanser is the right one for you. The rose cleanser provides all the essential nutrients which are much needed for healthy skin.
Savarnas Mantra® offers three varieties of natural cleansers which suit all skin types. If you are worried about your irritated skin, try our products, and we are sure you will be amazed by their soothing property.