Nigel Stanislaus, the makeup artist says about eyebrow powders, "When you want to look awake, the word 'lifted' comes to mind." How should you apply brow powder to your eyebrows?
- Brush your brows. Sweep them upwards towards the hairline.
- Set them well with an angled brush. Give your brows with an upward stroke.
- Fill in your brows with an eyebrow powder. The key is to make it look like a shadow, instead of lines.
- Brighten your brows with the help of a highlighter.
A pro tip:
Nigel Stanislaus suggests, "The end of your brow should never point down because it makes you look sad."
You should use a pigmented brow powder to define your brows. It is considered to be one of the easiest ways to achieve a natural looking finish, according to beauty experts.
Savarnas Mantra® Dark Blonde Eyebrow Powder has the following benefits to offer:
- It has no mineral oil added to it.
- It is water resistant.
- The eyebrow powder will give you a soft finish look, leaving your eyebrows natural looking.
- It will give your brow a well defined outline.
- It will deliver a beautiful arch that is well defined and natural looking.
So redefine your look with the Savarnas Mantra® Dark Blonde Brow Powder. This shade of eyebrow powder has no tinge of red or brown. It will complement your dirty blonde hair, strawberry blonde hair, or any blonde shade other than the platinum blonde.