You may be pretty confident that you have your skincare routine down pat. And probably the steps you follow may be cleansing, moisturizing, toning, masking, and maybe sunscreen- Is there anything left? Well, when you consider the newest trends in skincare, serums are the main focus of attention. If you haven’t included a face serum into your skincare routine, you may be missing out on something big.
What is a Serum?
The Serums are the best among beauty products that can deliver potent ingredients directly onto your skin. They are concentrated liquids designed to rectify skin concerns such as uneven skin tone, wrinkles, acne, pigmentation, etc. They’re generally water-based and are lightweight. Serums contain the most powerful moisturizing ingredients like hyaluronic acid. The watery consistency of the serum allows it to penetrate deep into the skin effectively. They’re generally applied to clean and dry skin after the cleansing and toning process. A potent and formulated serum can be used for all skin types to attain that healthy-looking glow.
What does a Serum do to your face?
Applying serums is that one step in our skincare routine that we dare not skip. The best face serums are high in antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, peptides, and much more. This wonder product can penetrate smaller molecules into your skin, thereby providing the most benefit. Now knowing the effectiveness and potency of face serums, you might be pretty fascinated. There are quite a number of benefits to using face serums.
Benefits of Including Serum in your Skin Care Routine:
Some of the reasons why you should add serums to your routine are listed below:
- Serums can bring out that bright glow on the face: Aging can cause the skin to lose that glow, ending up with dull-looking skin. Serums with the ingredients of Vitamin C fortified with age-defying additives can provide you beautiful and startling skin.
- Serums help in reducing dark spots: Exposure to UV rays and aging may lead to skin discoloration and dark spots. Finding a perfect serum helps to treat the skin problems in a trice.
- Serums can reduce the signs of aging and make your skin look younger: Serum for the faceis eminent for its effective anti-aging properties. Beauty experts keep on stressing the use of serum in the daily skincare routine as it contributes the best in preventing aging skin problems.
- Serums can soothe the skin and help in managing acne: There are specific types of serums that can help to control and prevent acne. If you are looking for face serum for acne, hunt for a serum with benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid. Similarly, Serums with vitamin C can increase collagen production, thereby accelerating the repairing process.
- Serum helps to keep your skin hydrated:There are times your skin may feel dehydrated even after using heavy moisturizers. Then you may go for a hydrating face serum to keep your skin hydrated and lively. The serums formulated with hyaluronic acid are the ideal ones that can help you with hydrated skin.
How to apply the serum to the face?
Now you are well aware of face serum and its benefits. One of the frequently asked questions is how to apply and also when to apply. To get maximum benefits, you must use the serum after cleansing and exfoliating. Let's have a glimpse at the various steps on how to apply a serum.
Step: 1 Cleanse the face: Cleaning up is the first step in the daily skin routine. This helps to get rid of all the impurities, excess oils, or dirt from your skin. You may choose a cleanser based on your skin type, skin problems, and depending on your age.
Step: 2 Use a toner:
Toners can prep the skin for moisturizers and serums and helps in balancing the pH level of your skin.
Step: 3 Applying a Serum: It’s time to apply a thin layer of serum, grab a small amount of serum (not more than a pea size), and apply it to your face and neck. Now gently massage onto your skin until it’s fully absorbed. Once done, wait for at least five minutes for the serum to absorb into your skin.
Step: 4: Moisturize Your Skin: A skincare would be incomplete without applying a facial moisturizer. Make sure to pick the moisturizer based on your skin type and needs.
Serums with Natural Ingredients:
Luckily, we’ve a world of serum options, including natural ingredients, vitamins, and formulas infused with hyaluronic acid, to solve skin concerns and meet the requirements of any skin type. We Savarnas Mantra offer some of the best and formulated natural serum which can fix various skin concerns.
Natural Vitamin C Serum fortified with Age Defying Additives by Savarnas Mantra®:
Vitamin C and Ferulic acid are some of the perfect natural ingredients to help defend against skin damage. You will find both in Savarnas Mantra® Natural Vitamin C Serum. This age-defying serum for face supplies antioxidants and boosts the moisture content in the skin, and makes it bright.
Savarnas Mantra® Natural Youth Stem Serum
Made with the goodness of Swiss apple, Savarnas Mantra® Natural Youth Stem Serum aids in reducing wrinkles and fine lines on the skin. The active ingredients that are used in the product are purely plant-based. The serum helps in preserving the longevity of the stem cells of the skin.
Savarnas Mantra® is best known for its natural skincare products. We offer a good range of serums to treat various skin types with different skin concerns. If you want to add the best face serum to your skincare routine, contact us today!