Best Facial Moisturizers
Skincare is the most confusing thing in the world, everyone has their one takes on every different topic, while Google telling you to do a certain thing the same time your friend might be suggesting to not to do it. In all these suggestions from around the world you are always perplexed about what to follow and what not.
A moisturizer seals moisture to the outer layer of your skin and pulls the moisture from the inner layer of your skin to the outer layer of your skin. The main ingredients that that seals moisture of your skin are mineral oil, petrolatum, lanolin, and dimethicone. Whereas some ingredients that help to attract water to your outer layer of the skin are proteins, glycerin, propylene glycol, urea, and vitamins.
How to choose the best moisturizer for your skin:
Choosing the best moisturizer for your skin can be a complex task, but you can simply choose the best one just keeping few things in mind. Heres how you find the better half for your skin.
- Note for the first few ingredients when looking for the perfect moisturizer lanolin, glycerin, or petrolatum
- Whether you want to moisturize dry skin, oily skin or something in between, avoid choosing a moisturizer that contains perfumes or colors
- What's good for the body isn't always good for the face so avoid using your body moisturizer for your face.
- Stay away from the products containing too much of acids and alcohol
- Some of the dry skin moisturizers may contain urea and lactic acids which can result in skin irritations
- Protecting your skin from harmful sun damage is one of the best practice, so buy a moisturizer with a sun protection factor
A moisturizer that you surely need to try :
Moisturized skin looks younger and more radiant, but needs to be maintained with a protective barrier and healing vitamins and minerals.
Savarnas Mantra Natural Biomarine moisturizer
Savarnas Mantra Natural Ultimate Nourishing Hyaluronic Moisturizer
This is a ultimate combination of highly effective ingredients to soothe, nurture, and restore the skin moisture content. This Biomarine moisturizer contains acids that creates an ideal environment for the generation of new skin cells. Its hydrating properties result in a smoother, softer and younger look.
Benefits of moisturizing:
- Moisturizing Helps your skin stay young.
- Daily moisturizing your skin can reduce the dryness and oiliness on your skin and help reduce skin problem
- Moisturizing your skin helps preventing acne by controlling the excess oil on your skin.
- Moisturizing will help your skin look radiant and glowing throughout the day
They say everyone has a skin type, and it's really a bliss to discover something that works best for your skin. Here are some tips on finding a moisturizer based on your skin type.
Motorizing Dry skin: Look for a thicker moisturizer that attracts moisture to your skin, Ingredients such as glycerin, proteins, propylene glycol, and urea help attract water to your skin.
Motorizing Oily skin: If you have an oily skin look for oil-free and water-based moisturizer, and if your skin s prone to acne non-comedogenic ingredients that do not clog pores
Motorizing Combination skin: You may also have different products for different part of your body depending upon the type of skin.