How to get clear flawless skin? If you are searching for perfect skincare products for clear skin, you have landed on the right page. We are going to provide you with simple and apt solutions for clear skin by reducing dark spots.
What are dark spots?
There are various kinds of dark spots ranging from post-acne scars to age spots and pigmentation. Other kinds of spots are sunspots, melasma, or freckles which get darkened and appear most significant on exposure to sunlight.
What causes dark spots on the face?
There may be various reasons for dark spots on the face. The main important cause of dark spots is melanin pigment which is called the skin pigment and gives color to the skin. These dark spots are caused by oversecretion of melanin (skin pigment) from melanocytes (skin cells) This may result in uneven skin tone which may result in dark spots. This mainly results from excessive release of Melanocyte Stimulating Hormone (MSH) which is excreted from the thyroid gland.
How can I remove dark spots fast?
Using skincare products rich in natural elements can help remove dark spots from within the skin cells. You can opt for the following skincare products.
- Skincare products rich in vitamin C such as vitamin C serum
- Antioxidant-rich skincare products
- Natural elements of Hyaluronic acid
- Green tea and red tea extracts
- Vitamin A enriched natural retinol skincare products
- Use products rich in glutathione which is a natural master antioxidant
Other products which can lighten the dark spots are-
How can I remove dark spots naturally?
Following a morning and night skincare routine as a daily ritual can be beneficial for the skin. Along with this, you should also include healthy foods in your diet which can lighten the skin tone. It is advisable to consume foods that are naturally white in color. This will help in depigmentation and lightening the skin. You can include-
- Fruits like banana
- Vegetables like cauliflower and radish
- Nuts like cashew nuts
- Consume Dairy products like milk and yogurt
- Protein-rich tofu, cheese, and paneer
- Non-veg foods like white lean meat and fish
- Coconut meat
- Egg whites
Thinking of indulging in a salad with creamy white dip sauce. Well, include it in your daily diet right away to see a major difference.
How can I get rid of dark spots in 1 week?
- Use natural skincare products with pigment correctors like vitamin C serum
- Dont ditch the sunscreen in day time even when indoors
- Follow the CTM procedure (Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturizer)
- A healthy diet and plenty of water
- Exercise regularly to sweat out
- Reduce stress
- Avoid oily food which may cause lipid peroxidation resulting in discoloration
Do dark spots go away?
Wounds heal and may leave a scar or a spot. Using skincare products with natural nutritive elements can help fade away the dark spots. Normal hyperpigmentation gets recovered faster than an injury.
Will lemon reduce dark spots?
Lemon is rich in vitamin C and works as an antioxidant. Lemon can act as a natural bleaching agent to fade spots. However, before indulging in home remedies like lemon, check with skin testing if you are allergic to lemon. Be careful with lemon and do not overdo it. It may cause slight irritation of the skin if you are sensitive to it.
Can milk remove dark spots?
Milk has natural lactic acid which may help remove tan and blemishes. There is no significant evidence and research on applying milk to the face with proven results. However, consuming and applying milk may not cause any major side effects. Kindly check whether you are lactose intolerant or sensitive to dairy products. You may switch to plant-based milk such as almond or coconut milk.